Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday I'm in Love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday I'm in love


I'm SO excited for plants to come back to life soon, especially cherry blossom trees!


bookshelf spectrum, revisited
This is my ideal living room, everything about it is perfect! Although, nothing at all against pugs, but my cat Penny Lane will be on the couch. Or the husky I have not yet adopted. I need more colourful books!


MAP365 283 PB275166 November 27, 2010
 summer sun-showers.

MAP365 296 PC085316 December 08, 2010

Tattoo swallow
I'm thinking about getting a magpie tattoo on my calf, and I can't decide whether I want to go old school cartoon style or...

Magpie Tattoo 2
...more realistic. I love both styles!

Very cool!


This is from one of my favourite blogs, Colour Me Katie

And lastly, there is something about abandoned sites that fascinates me. A few months ago I stumbled upon 8 Abandoned Theme Parks Abroad “Open” for Exploration, and 8 Abandoned American Theme Parks “Open” for Exploration. Visiting at least one of these sites has been added to my bucket list. There's an abandoned park in Berlin not very far away from where I stayed on my trip!!! How did I not know that when I was there!?! If I ever go back to Berlin (I'm pretty sure I will, because it's awesome) I'm DEFINITELY going to Spreepark:



Too cool.


Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment