Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Care Canada's Walk In Her Shoes

It's almost March 8th, International Women's Day, and the day I will begin my challenge to walk 8000 steps a day for 8 days to fund-raise for Care Canada's efforts to empower women, girls and communities around the world to overcome poverty and adversity. 



I will be posting updates from March 8th-15th so you can share this experience with me. Want to know what YOU can do to help? Click here to go to my personal page and make a donation, or sign up to do the walk too! Any amount helps, large or small, whatever you can manage would mean a lot to me, and even more to the women who live the reality of walking at least 8000 steps a day every day just to get the basic necessities for their families. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment